Wednesday 28 October 2009

Verbs beginning with K

Almost every verb I have learned so far in Japanese seems to start with 'k'. So far we've accumulated kakimasu, kikimasu, kaemasu, kaerimasu, karimasu, kashimasu, kakemasu, kimasu, kakarimasu, kaeshimasu and kirimasu. It's getting beyond a joke.

I now have a sofa and fridge! I'm gradually approaching the point where I have most of the things I need. Still on the list, though, are a shelving unit on which to put my rice cooker, kettle and (yet to be bought) toaster, a folding dining table and a rail to turn the futon cupboard into a makeshift wardrobe. I also still have tons of jobs to do - many of them lingering from the list at the weekend (whoops!). Once it's looking a bit better I shall take some pictures and put them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment